Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tasty Tuesday

I made this recipe 2 weeks ago and it was delicious!  So good that it went on the menu this week.  It's quick and easy...two perks when I work nights!


  • Prep Time: 5 mins
  • Servings: 4-6

Ingredients

  • 1 (16 ounce) bottles fat-free French dressing
  • 1 (8 ounce) jars no-sugar-added apricot jam
  • 1 (4 ounce) packets  Onion Soup Mix
  • 1 can pineapple chunks in juice (any size depends on how much you want the pineapple taste)
  • 2 (4 ounce) raw chicken breasts ( or more if you would like)
  • 1 green pepper (I'm adding a red one this week as well)
  •  rice

Directions

  1. Combine all ingredients except rice in a crock pot. Leave in crockpot until chicken is fully cooked. (I cooked on low all day) Serve over rice.
Modified from recipe found on food.com

No comments:

Post a Comment